Reservation and Terms
Parties are traditionally scheduled on the weekends between 10am – 5pm. If you are interested in a weekday party don’t hesitate to ask. We will do our best to accommodate your needs as long as the studio is available.
- First six children – $25 each
- Each additional child – $15 each
- Materials Fee – $25
- For an additional flat fee of $25 you can send friends home with a framed piece of art.
- A minimum of 6 children is required to book a party.
- Children under 18 months and older than 13 years are free!
Each child will take home an art project that they created.
Dress to make a mess! Wear your play clothes for art and garden fun.
Parents are welcome and encouraged to stay!
Parties run for two hours and include:
- 2-3 Art projects (customized to the age level and theme desired)
- Time for food and refreshments
- Playing in our garden if the weather permits
- Opening presents
- all art supplies
- tables with table clothes
- plates, cups, utensils
- cooler (if needed)
- chairs and umbrellas for outside
- Party preparation and clean-up
- Food, drinks and dessert
- Party favors (optional of course)
A deposit of $100 is required to reserve a party slot. This deposit covers 50% of the minimum participant fee ($150 total for six kids) plus $25 for materials. This deposit must be paid three weeks before the party. You will confirm your best guess for the number of children attending the party a week before so that supplies can be prepared. The balance owed may be paid the day of the party or before. You will only be charged for the number of kids who attend. In the event of a cancellation, we will refund your deposit if we are able to book another party in your time slot.